Tell A Friend
Help spread the word about Impact 100 Chicago and build our membership. Our ability to award transformational $100,000 grants depends on our membership numbers.
More Members = More Grants.
Copy the content below into your own email, add a personal note and forward it to your friends.
“I am a member of an amazing group of philanthropic women and I was hoping you would join me! Let me tell you a little bit about it:
Imagine making a charitable donation that has a transformative impact in your community. You have that power. And it’s easy.
Impact 100 Chicago offers a unique model in philanthropic giving, allowing us to fund high-impact grants. Here is how the model works:
- Women become members by making a $1,000 contribution.
- 100% of membership donations are pooled to create $100,000 grants. The more members, the more grants.
- Local qualified nonprofits are invited to apply for the grants in one of five categories: Culture, Education, Family, Health and Sustainability.
- Volunteer member committees conduct an extensive review process and select finalists.
- All members are invited to hear presentations from the finalists and vote at the annual Grant Award Celebration. The grants are awarded that night.
It’s that easy. You invest $1,000 and you make a $100,000 impact.
You control your involvement and time investment. You can simply write a check, knowing that it will have a transformative impact in your community, or you can choose to participate in the grant review process. Either way, you will meet other women who want to make a difference. At the conclusion of the review process, every member is invited to attend the Grant Award Ceremony, hear the finalists’ presentations, and cast their vote to select the grant recipients.