Become a Member
Membership in Impact 100 Chicago is renewed on an annual basis. All membership dollars received before the end of the 2017 calendar year will be awarded at the Grant Award Celebration in the spring of 2018. If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact us at email@example.com.
How To Join
- Joining is easy, just click on the button below.
- Make a tax-deductible donation of $1,000 in the 2017 calendar year. One hundred percent of your $1,000 membership donation will go to fund the transformational grants that will be awarded in the spring of 2018. Donations in multiples of $100,000 are awarded as Impact Grants. Excess funds are divided equally among non-winning finalists and awarded as Merit Grants. We are a 100% volunteer organization. If you are able to add an additional $100 to your donation (total $1,100), your additional $100 will be used to offset our operating costs.
Please Note: We can only accept Visa and MasterCard for online payment.
- Once you join, your level of involvement is entirely up to you. You can simply join and cast your vote at the annual Grant Award Celebration, or you can become actively involved on any number of committees.
- Volunteer committees conduct thorough assessments of the grant applicants and put forth finalists. The entire membership meets to hear presentations by each of the finalists and votes to select the grant recipients at the Grant Award Celebration.
- Membership in Impact 100 Chicago is a one-year commitment. Memberships are renewed on an annual basis. Members must be 18 years of age or older.
Sponsor a Member
- We welcome Impact 100 Chicago supporters to sponsor women who may not be able to make the $1,000 membership contribution. Donors may choose to sponsor a particular person or someone from our list of potential members looking for a sponsor. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in donating stock in order to fund your membership, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.