Who We Are
Who We Are
- We are a 501(c)(3) public corporation that awards high impact, transformational $100,000 grants.
- We ensure that 100% of our membership donations are used to fund grants in our community.
- We provide our members with a trusted philanthropic process and the flexibility of engagement in that process.
- We provide the opportunity for our members to gain first hand knowledge of local nonprofits.
- Impact 100 Chicago is a women-only organization with members from all parts of the Chicagoland area.
- We currently have two chapters. Women choose to join either the City Chapter or Suburban Chapter.
- Women join by making a donation of $1,000 for the grant year.
- Each chapter pools its funds to award $100,000 Impact Grants to non-profit organizations in the Chicagoland area.
Our Grant Process
- Applicants submit Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) in the fall of each grant year.
- The LOIs are divided between the two chapters for review.
- Grant review committees carefully review the LOIs and select applicants to submit full grant proposals.
- The full grant proposals are reviewed by the grant review committees and finalists are
- The finalists make presentations at the Grant Award Celebration, the membership votes and the grants are awarded.