To award membership funded transformational grants to local nonprofit organizations while empowering women to improve lives through philanthropy
How It Works
- Impact 100 Chicago currently has two chapters. Women can select to join either the City or Greater Chicago Chapter.
- Women join a chapter by making a tax-deductible donation of $1000.
- Each chapter pools its funds to award $100,000 Impact Grants to nonprofit organizations in the Chicagoland area.
What We Value
- Ensuring that 100% of membership dollars donated go directly to fund the awarded grants.
- Awarding high impact, transformational grants.
- Funding in five focus areas: Family, Education, Health, Sustainability, and Culture.
- Providing ways for our members to gain first hand knowledge of the nonprofits in our community.
Our Grant Process
- Letters of Inquiry are due by December 3, 2014.
- Applications are assigned to and reviewed by only one chapter.
- Chapter grant review committees select one finalist from each of the five focus areas.
- Finalist organizations present their grant request to Impact 100 Chicago members at each chapter Annual Grant Award Celebration.